Computer-Assisted Translation Systems - Group 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Exam on 14 May 2018

Go down

Final Exam on 14 May 2018 Empty Final Exam on 14 May 2018

Post by Phan Thanh Thao Mon May 14, 2018 7:58 am

Dear all,
Here is your final exam (file attached).
You have to follow all the instructions mentioned in the test.
1/ You have to send me the following documents on time to my email: datnhi@gmail.com:
Electronic version with a general folder marked your full name including a file (.doc) of your essay, and two sub folders of files : Text 1 (E-V)  with TM file, bilingual file, clean file and  glossary E-V;  Text 2 (V-E) with TM file, bilingual file, clean file and  glossary V-E;
2/ You have to submit a hard-copy version including your essay and two bilingual files of text 1 E-V and text 2 V-E  to BUI THI MY DUYEN and remember to sign your name in the paper given by Duyen at university at 15:15
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me by email.
Good luck!

PS: Hi Duyen
You can come to English department about 15:00 to take the QUESTIONNAIRES  with a note to you in my mailbox; then you give them to all classmates to fill them for my research. After that, you collect all the tests and these questionnaires and put them to my mailbox again.
Many thanks.
Phan Thi Thanh Thao
Attachments
Final Exam on 14 May 2018 Attachment
Online resources for translators(14 May 2018).docx You don't have permission to download attachments.(206 Kb) Downloaded 64 times

Phan Thanh Thao

Back to top Go down